IJ Sports & Stars CCA welcomes members who are interested in playing games, outdoor pursuits and wanting to learn new physical skills. During each session, members interact, learn and play games. Weekly activities include fun workouts and exploring a range of physical activities for enjoyment such as kite-flying, frisbee, traditional games, rope skipping and jump jam. Members also assist in leading the school in mass workouts and weekly Level Morning Moves.
Students will be able to …
- Enjoy the great outdoors.
- Be active and develop a love for physical activity.
- Understand the benefits of exercise.
- Learn new skills for different games and sports.
- Create an individualised fitness programme.
- Create and lead workouts and dance routines.