Weekly sessions include physical conditioning, netball-related skills and other activities such as group discussions.
Students will be able to …
- Perform basic netball skills such as passing and catching using recognized throws.
- Use space effectively to build attacking play.
- Improve hand-eye coordination, flexibility and reaction time.
- Build muscle strength and cardiovascular fitness.
- Enhance their problem-solving and decision-making skills
Learn CHRIST values and values of resilience, perseverance, teamwork, sportsmanship and graciousness.