The Green Club focuses on increasing the students’ awareness of environmental issues. Opportunities will be provided for the students to be directly involved in a variety of projects relating to the environment.
Weekly Activities include:
- Green Fingers, Green Gardens
- Conservation of water & electricity (in conjunction with Earth Hour, Earth Week etc.)
- Waste minimisation such as composting and the 3Rs (reduce, reuse, recycle)
Learning Outcomes :
Students will be able to …
- Develop self-confidence and be a confident communicator.
- Learn, explore and solve problems creatively.
- Show concern and be informed about the environmental issues and take on an active part in bettering the environment around them.
- Appreciate nature’s vast variety of species and ecosystems.